Life is worth living even when:
- you feel under the weather
- pain comes your way and it seems unbearable
- you can’t see the end of the road
- you have lost the person you love most in the world
- you are in financial trouble and don’t know how to get out of it
- life feels unworthy or hopeless
- you fear something that you cannot overcome
Because you don’t know what’s in store for you around the corner!
However unlikely you may think something is, there is always hope and that comes hand in hand with possibilities. You may meet someone special tomorrow. You may win the lotto tomorrow. A new drug may be available tomorrow. You will find your dream job tomorrow.
All you need is courage to walk the next step. Commit yourself to try. Tell yourself you can do it. Know that avoidance is not a cure. Encourage yourself to seek help.
As I make my way to leave my mark,
Before my time on earth runs out.
If success you want to find,
The clouds of doubt that bar your way,
Are illusions of your mind.
Your failures are your stepping stones,
That pave your way ahead,
It takes courage to walk along the road,
Where the faint-hearted never tread.